Barry Kogan, Jonathan Henry, Anthony Connelly and Jamie Harris of McGrathNicol as Receivers and Managers of Mainland Property Group, has appointed Ray White Mission Beach and Tropical Property to commence marketing part of the Mainland Property Group’s Mission Beach property portfolio.
This Due Diligence information has been prepared for Mainland Property Holdings Pty Ltd in its personal capacity and in its capacity as trustee of the Mission Beach Property Trust (Receivers and Managers Appointed) and Mainland Property Holdings No 2 Pty Ltd in its personal capacity and as trustee for the Mission Beach Property Trust No 2 (Receivers and Managers Appointed) (the Vendors). Reference to the Vendor includes to their servants, officers, employees and any person purporting to act on behalf of them.
The term ‘Vendors’ Agents’ refers to Ray White Mission Beach and Tropical Property and includes their servants, officers, employees and any person purporting to act on behalf of them.
The contents of the Due Diligence information are believed to be accurate. However, because the information and other verbal or written information given in respect of the property (‘information’) may be inaccurate or incomplete, proposed buyers should note that:
● The information should be read in conjunction with the Information Memorandum available from the Vendors’ Agents.
● The properties and assets are sold in an ‘as is/where is’ condition (that is, in their present condition and subject to all legal and physical defects).
● No assurance is given by the Vendors, the Vendors’ Agents or any of their respective officers or employees or consultants that any information is accurate, complete or balanced.
● You should not rely on the information. You should satisfy yourself as to its accuracy and completeness through inspections, enquiries, surveys and searches.
● Neither the Vendors, Vendors’ Agents nor any of their respective partners, officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisors makes any representations or warranties with respect to fixtures, fittings, plant, equipment and other chattels on the properties.
● Neither the Vendors, Vendors’ Agents nor any of their respective partners, officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisors makes any representation or warranties with respect to the continuation or enforceability of any license, lease, supply, service consultancy, standard or other agreement referred to in the information following completion of the sale of the properties.
● If you make any offer or sign a contract for one or more of the properties, you will be taken to be not relying on any information (unless otherwise agreed in a written contract with the Vendors).
● No person is authorised to give information other than the information.
● Any information given will not form part of the Contract of Sale.
● Nothing in the information should be taken as a recommendation with respect to the assets or any other matter.
Subject to any law to the contrary, all terms, conditions, warranties and statements, whether express, implied, written, oral, collateral, statutory or otherwise, relating to information and the sale of the properties are excluded and the Vendors and the Vendors’ Agents disclaim all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Those persons associated with the proposed sale have provided all information to a prospective purchaser in good faith.
Proposed buyers accept the information on the condition that they will make their own enquiries and obtain their own independent advice in order to verify the accuracy of the information.